Stay with pets
Traveling with your pet?
If so, great!
In our hotel, pets are always nice guests, but it is associated with some additional rules.
- there is an additional fee of 50 PLN per night
- taking care of the safety of all hotel guests, the animal outside the room must have a leash, collar, muzzle or - a cage - depending on the type and species of animal
- check-in is tantamount to accepting additional rules of stay with animals
STAY WITH PETS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION TO THE HOTEL
1. The basic condition for accepting an animal is the notification of the guest's arrival with the animal at the time of booking and providing its breed and species. Pets on the premises must be approved by the manager or reception staff.
2. Only pets are allowed in the hotel. The hotel, in particular, has the right to refuse to accept animals commonly considered dangerous or aggressive, including: reptiles, arachnids and dogs of the following breeds: American Pit Bull Terrier, Majorca Dog, American Bulldog, Argentine Dog, Canary Dog, Tosa, Rottweiler, Akbash dog, Anatolian karabash, Moscow watchdog, Caucasian Shepherd Dog (Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of April 28, 2003 on the list of dog breeds considered aggressive).
3. If the stay with the animal is not declared prior to arrival at the hotel, the Hotel may refuse to accommodate and has the right to keep the advance payment / advance payment.
4. The stay of the animal is conditioned by the possession and presentation of its health booklet with current vaccinations (especially against rabies) and a certificate of deworming at the time of accommodation.
5. For fear of the safety of our guests and other animals on the premises of the hotel, we also do not accept any breeds considered aggressive or aggressive towards other animals and people.
6. Taking care of the safety of all hotel guests, an animal outside the room must have a leash, collar, muzzle, or possibly a cage - depending on the species of animal.
7. Taking care of the safety of its guests and taking into account possible allergies of guests, it is forbidden to bring animals to gastronomic and recreational facilities on the premises of the hotel.
SAFETY AND NOISESS
1. An animal staying on the premises of the hotel may not disturb other Guests staying on the premises of the facility. Please make sure that your pet does not make noise to others, especially at night.
2. In the event of repeated complaints from other Guests, we reserve the right to remove the animal from the facility at the expense of its owner.
3. In the event that the hotel employees have reasonable suspicions that the animal left in the room disturbs the stay of other guests, destroys the property of the hotel, or may cause a threat to themselves or other guests, the hotel management will try to contact the owner in order to solve the problem. . If contact is impossible, the hotel reserves the right to enter the guest's room with the possible help of appropriate services and remove the animal from the hotel. All costs resulting from the above activities are covered by the owner of the animal.
1. Access to the site that manages to be it - the owners are for cleaning, who are not owners left by dogs on the premises and in the hotel surroundings, in the room, participants as well as owners of the hotel owners. Please clean up after your student.
2. Sending letters on beds and sofas.
3. You are to have your own account for the Owner.
4. Cat owners must have a litter box and empty it to the chain owners, who will then be disposed of for reservation by a hotel employee.
5. 5. Processing is for the towels and underwear under consideration
6. Successive sequences that follow, another way that owners or sellers are consecutive consecutive queues, then consecutive consecutive queues, then consecutive consecutive sellers.
7. When leaving the room in the room, leaving the pendant on the handle on the left side. Tags are available in the room or at the hotel reception.
8. For safety reasons, cleaning rooms where pets are kept, resort to the presence of the owner or owner of the warehouse in the room in the room. In order to arrange a convenient time, please contact the reception or the service hours.
1. The pet owner is responsible for all of the damages done by his pet.
2. All damage to the hotel or property of others by animals, which will be assessed by the Hotel Manger, and will be charged to the owners of the animals.
3. The pet must remain in the owner's hotel throughout the entire hotel.
4. Dogs on the premises of the hotel are led on a leash and in a muzzle under the care of the owner or the person making the reservation.
1. The fee for the stay is PLN 45 per.
2. The owner declares that he has read the rules of stay at the Herbal Hotel.